Looking for something to do in quarantine? How about checking out a Lovecraftian horror video game on Steam? THE SHORE is a first person, story driven game with an atmospheric environment and narrations. Encounter mysterious creatures and unravel the secrets behind them. Can you survive an unknown world that will make you question your own sanity?
Check out the trailer and read on for the details!
About The Shore
THE SHORE is a game that focuses on the mystery of the unknown on a forbidden island with horror elements. The whole story is based on mythology that goes deep through Lovecraft’s creations and beyond. The players will see the story from eyes of a Father who lost his lovely daughter and will experience the world through immersive atmospheric gameplay while trying to encounter the most nightmarish Lovecraftian entities, survive and to solve mind-blowing puzzles all that to save his daughters’ life while being haunted; try to survive and uncover the secrets behind the mystery of his own sanity.
- Stunning art design
- Immersive exploration experience
- Breathtaking environments that each tell a unique story
- Challenging exploration: enter into unknown dimensions and come face to face with horrific entities that will try to stop you from gaining knowledge
- Chilling atmosphere and tension: what can a human do against the fear of the unknown.
- Main storyline and deep lore to be discovered by players
- Original story inspired by Lovecraftian Mythology
Looks pretty cool!
The Shore is available now on STEAM! And it’s on sale! 53% off from now until April 5. Score!
What did you think of the trailer? Will you check the game out on STEAM? Tell us in the comments!