The folks over at the IT Movie Facebook page have announced the official #ITFanArtContest. The prize? A trip to the IT (2017) movie premiere! Sharpen up those pencils, kids! Wait. Does anyone even own pencils anymore?
The contest was announced on June 5th and runs through June 29, 2017. All you need to do is post your entry on one one of the big four social networks with the tag #ITFanArtContest for your chance to win!
- Instagram. By logging into your account on Instagram and posting your Artwork along with the Required Tag.
- Twitter. By logging into your account on Twitter and Tweeting your Artwork along with the Required Tag.
- Tumblr. By logging into your account on Tumblr and posting your Artwork along with the Required Tag.
- Facebook. By logging into your account on Facebook, finding the official Contest announcement post on Sponsor’s official IT Facebook Page, available at www.facebook.com/ITMovie (“Contest Post”), and posting a comment on the Contest Post that includes your Artwork and the Required Tag.
The contest is open to legal residents of the forty-eight contiguous United States and D.C. ages 18 and older. The artwork must be a still image. No videos or animated entries allowed.
Entries will be judged on the following…
- The degree the artwork relates to the theme of the IT (2017) film – 40%
- Creativity and originality of artwork – 30%
- Technical skill and execution of artwork – 30%
For the full list of rules, visit www.itfanartcontest.com. This is my favorite entry so far, from Benjamin Hernandez on Facebook:
You know PopHorror is excited about the new IT! You can check out our previous coverage here, here, and here if you need inspiration. What are you waiting for? Get crackin’, kids! The #ITFanArtContest ain’t gonna win itself!