Locked up? Social distancing? Bored out of your skull? Here’s Frolic Pictures to the rescue! They’re back with a truckload of all new Grindhouse double DVDs for your guilty viewing pleasure. This latest run features B-movie gold from just about every genre you can think of. You’re going to love them!
Read on for all the details!
From The Frolic Pictures Press Release
The world is on lock but Frolic is not! The newest batch of camp couplings are here! Lovingly paired by exploitation director Jared Masters (Slink, After School Massacre). Celebrating Jesús Franco, Ursula Andress, Vincent Price and Jean Rollin.
These new dream doubles have it all! ’80s horror, ‘7os sleaze, ’60s Sci-Fi, campy comedies, absurd action, killer Kung Fu, weird westerns and a whole sizzling cesspool of indescribable madness!
Over 200 Frolic Doubles are available online, wherever DVDs are sold (Amazon, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, Target, etc.) Hand-selected by the man whose business is B-movies, Hollywood exploitation filmmaker Jared Masters (Slink, After School Massacre, 8 Reels of Sewage) for a solidly sordid combination of old school horror and juicy exploitation fare.
Each DVD is a one-of-a-kind experience, like going to a drive-in back in the day, except in the comfort of your own home. Every carefully curated program is approximately three hours of shocking, bizarre, and tantalizing entertainment from a bygone era. Packed with cinematic surprises, such as pre-show shorts, trailers, and intermission ads.
Digitally revived from the best source elements found. Be thrilled and pleasantly surprised with what the Maestro unspools. Screen at parties, make a double feature night with other cinephile friends, or simply enjoy them alone, as you turn on, tune in and drop out of your semi-important responsibilities.
Just pop the DVD in and let it play, thanks to Frolic’s clever auto-starting videodiscs. It’s like there’s a projectionist grinding out rare film prints for you at your leisure. Whether you’ve been to a real grindhouse theater, or discovering the sensation for the first time, these limited edition Frolic Doubles make the perfect show for the avid horror, cult, erotica and exploitation cinema fan.
Order them now, and discover lost gems, among the muck, in the B-side of cinema!
All New Frolic Pictures Grindhouse Double DVDs
- Contamination / Sloane
- Ghosthouse / Firehouse
- Demonwarp / The Church
- Bloodstream / Assassin
- Eaten Alive / Frozen Scream
- Kindergarten Ninja / Ninja Demon’s Massacre
- Little Devils The Birth / Evil Acts
- Blood Stalkers / Corrupted
- Dream A Little Evil / Dream Demon
- Beyond The Seventh Door / Out of the Body
- Cold Blooded Beast / Paper Man
- Dracula The Love Story To Die For / The Vampire Raiders
- Battle Rats / Savage Terror
- Curse of the Blue Lights / D’Wild Wild Weng
- Ghetto Blaster / Judgement Day
- Assault Platoon / Hard Justice
- Faceless / A Man with a Maid
- Arena / The Raiders of Atlantis
- Curtains / Bloodrage
- Future Schlock / Urban Warriors
- Stagefright / Mind Killer
- TAG The Assasination Game / The Deadly Art of Survival
- The Devastator / Dark Enemy
- Octaman / Legend of Dinosaurs and Monster Birds
- Naughty School Girls / Zero in and Scream
- Winterbeast / Nudist Colony of The Dead
- The Dead Are Alive / Let Sleeping Corpses Lie
- The Witch Who Came from the Sea / The Bat People
- Order of the Black Eagle / Sgt. Clarin Bullet for Your Head
- Carnage / Funeral Home
- Criminally Insane / Keep it in the Family
- Lips of Blood / Panic Beats
- Blood Stalkers / Corrupted
- The Brain / The Brain Machine
- The Borrower / Coda
- The Firing Line / Self Defense
- The Mountain of The Cannibal God / The Secret Killer
- Witchfinder General / Blood Sabbath
- Overnight Models / Six She’s And A He
- Night Screams / To All a Good Night
- Star Odyssey / The War of The Robots
- Provoked / The Eye of Satan
- Thrillkill / Deep Blood
- Terror Eyes / Night Terror
- Shotgun / Slow Burn
- Stryker / Thunder
- War Dog / Commander
- Night Wars / Fireback
- Robowar / Kickboxer Robocop
Great stuff! We’ve come to expect no less from the folks at Frolic Pictures. How do they keep unearthing these films? I’m particularly interested in Curtains / Bloodrage. Curtains is a classic, and Bloodrage was directed by Joseph Zito (Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, The Prowler). Gold!
So what do you think of this latest batch of Grindhouse doubles? Which one are you looking forward to most? Tell us in the comments!