Happy Alien Day – how are you celebrating? I’ve been checking out some Alien merchandise and the newest one I’ve come across the internet is this badass ceramic cook jar that’s shaped like an alien egg!
Not only is it egg-shaped, but it comes with a facehugger lid! How great is that? It would make eating a cookie all that more enjoyable. Here is a description from the site:
- Highly detailed Xenomorph egg design from the Alien film franchise
- Facehugger lid to keep cookies fresh
- Ceramic cookie jar and lid measure 9” by 5.5”
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- In space, no one can hear you take the last cookie!
And perhaps you could pair it up with some cookies shaped like aliens? Double the fun. Here are some fun cookie cutter shapes – here.
Either way, if you’re looking for the ultimate Alien gift this could be it. Or maybe you just want a place to store your cookies. If so this may be the cookie jar for you. Unfortunately, they are out of stock, but we will be keeping a close eye on this product in hopes that we can snag one – the link is right here. However, if you’re seriously in the market for a new cookie jar you could try these ones out too – here.